We can't tell you how many times we have girls coming into the store, walking out with things they never suspected they'd be "bold" enough to wear. Truth is, you can be safe with everything else, but your accessories are meant to be fun and there is so much room to PLAY! We enlisted our M.E. shop girls from our Los Angeles store to show us how they wear their pieces of flare. Below Carm D hits us with her top 5 must haves from our most recent collection
1. FUCK CHOKER - This is the first piece I bought from the collection. It's such a statement that goes with everything, including my mood. Not to mention it sums up my lifestyle motto - do what you want with purpose, poise & grace.
2. ALLUSION GOLD/BLACK - I feel like these earrings transport me to another dimension. Nobody is on my level! You feel me?? Lol but seriously, these change the game & I love everything about them- especially because I can pair them with unsuspecting things & THEY JUST WORK
3. MARBLE DISC EARRING - I feel like such a natural diva in these earrings! It's the perfect addition to any look. I feel grown & sexy in these *cue Feeling Myself by Beyonce & Nicki Minaj*
4. OLD ENGLISH STUD - Yeessss, super into these. They are a simple way to be custom and clean with an instant old school, L.A feel.
5. JACK OF ALL TRADES - Since I myself am a Jill of All Trades kinda gyal, I have an affinity for the name and aesthetic alike. These are a super cool way to give any look a mod twist. Paired with sneaker or heels, these earrings are surprising very versatile, fun- & above all, elegant hunty.